Thank you for choosing our beautiful church as your wedding venue. We’ll try our best to make it one of the most memorable moments in your life. Please read the following information carefully:
Marriage Preparation Classes: are required. These may be provided by the Officiating Pastor, or by an approved outside counseling service.
The Wedding Rehearsal: usually takes place from 7 to 8 p.m. on the Thursday prior to the wedding. Please be sure that all participants arrive on time. A sound system operator will be present at the rehearsal.
Time of Decoration & Wedding: Four consecutive hours are allotted for your wedding. This includes decorating, the wedding ceremony, pictures, and for removing wedding decorations. It is not accepted for the decorations be put in the sanctuary prior to wedding date as the sanctuary has to accommodate other events.
Kindly please evacuate the premises by 4:30 p.m the latest.
Fees are as follows:
* The use of the Sanctuary is $500.
* The use of the Chapel for small weddings is $150.
* The honorarium for the Custodian/Sound System Operator is $100 and is required for all weddings.
All fees are due one month prior to your wedding day.
How many people can the sanctuary seat: 250
Can we use the PowerPoint Projection equipment: Sorry, no. (You can bring your own projector and portable screen, if you wish.)
Is there space for a reception: Sorry, no. (before or after the wedding) (not in the parking lot, or garden)
Can we bring our own pastor:
Yes. Church information will be needed. It is also subject to the approval of our Senior Pastor
Are we allowed to use the furniture in the sanctuary:
Yes. The furniture MAY be moved, but it has to be discussed with the custodian in advance.
Decorations in the church sanctuary should be confined to flower bouquets and pew bows. Please make arrangements to have your decorations removed shortly after the ceremony.
The length of our aisle: 52 ft. The width of the aisle: 5 ft.
Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated:
– No confetti or rice inside or outside the church building.
– No streamers or balloons.
– Nothing is to be nailed or taped to the walls or to the cross.
– No reception. (No food, no drink, no water, no bottled water)
– The piano, drums, and communion table may not be moved under any circumstances.
– No items may be removed from the pews, including the Bibles, hymnals, etc.
We hope that the above information will help to make your wedding day a joyful and memorable experience.
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact the Church Office at
Tel: 604-266-6238 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org